Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Bridal Veil Falls

Tonight or Today, whatever it was.... I went with Josh up to Bridal Veil Falls. He was telling me how he had been up there in the resteraunt when he was in High School (yeah, I told him, he was old!)... anyways, I had my camera with me, but for some reason my disk is not in it... DUH! I have it in my computer! Well, I took this picture with my phone, and hopefully you can see how beautiful it is... I know it does not do justice, but more will have to come! Enjoy, day 3!!

3 comments:

Tyson and Lauren Davies said...

i wish they could have kept it open. i love bridal veil falls.

bre said...

I loved driving by there on the way to visit the Davies family and trying to be the first one to spot the restaurant. lol, good times. Great pic!

Jill said...

Hey, I decided to join the club or group or whatever! I enjoy seeing yours and everyone else's pictures.